Monday, July 16, 2018
1.13 Leave the Nest
Aurora Skies has chickens at their harvest festival.
Oh, and pet ravens.
"Are you really going to Sim University?" Ivy's little brother is full of questions. "If you've never seen it, how do you know you'll like it?"
Astral's birthday arrives.
She spends the last afternoon of her childhood playing with old toys...
...then ages up to teen.
Sharing a room with Ivy makes it hard to stay up late and be loud, so her very generous parents scrap the plans they had for the old nursery and allow Astral to make it her bedroom.
Astral's taste in decor is wildly different from her father's.
Much time passes. Ivy graduates from high school and applies to university.
She earns a full scholarship. Her parents are impressed.
"Bring me souvenirs from the places you visit!" Lynx demands.
"We'll see," Ivy laughs.
"You aren't supposed to ask for souvenirs," Rock admonishes. "Asking for it cheapens the meaning behind the gift."
Lynx scowls. "Dad has to suck the fun out of everything for some reason..."
It's hard for Fairuza to watch her first child leave the nest.
When Fairuza left her childhood home, she never went back...
"Don't worry about me, Mom," Ivy requests, misinterpreting her mother's emotional sniffles.
"I'm not worried about you, baby. I know you'll be amazing. I'm just going to miss you."
Ivy grins. "I'll be back when I'm done with my studies."
"You aren't beholden to that. If you find somewhere else you want to go, you do what you want to."
"Mom... Mikkel is here," Ivy brings up her boyfriend, who is staying in Aurora Skies.
___________________________________________
Etc.: Ivy isn't really going to university. That's just pretend. She did apply and get a full scholarship, though, and then I kicked her out of the house. She isn't the heir.
But to make up for this horribly short chapter, Ivy is up for download!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















'She did apply and get a full scholarship, and then I kicked her out of the house.' xD
ReplyDeleteAstral and Ivy really look like sisters up close to each other like that, that was a cute pic of them too.
I wonder who the heir is going to be? Someone who's still a child in this update?
Astral, Epiphany an Lynx all appear in the child stage in this chapter, so that doesn't narrow it down much! ;)
DeleteI can’t believe I missed these new chapters! Summer has been crazy. It’s so nice to come back to this now :)
ReplyDeleteI almost forgot how much I love the way Ivy looks. I understand that you need to get her out of your town for early generations gene pool reasons, so I might just snag her up then! Thanks for putting her up for download :)
Pet ravens at the harvest festival? Awesome!
Annie! So happy to see you! <3 Yes, summer has been busy. I've had to prioritize some projects over others, and Sims 3 has taken a back seat... but I'll be updating again when I can.
Delete